New Curriculum | Supportive Community | In Person or Online
The Core Curriculum 150 Hours
Our core curriculum includes teachings of masters from many lineages. Asheville Yoga Center’s 300 hour program is a “graduate university” for students who wish to immerse themselves in their yoga practice, develop an authentic voice, and learn how to help others on their yoga path.
AYC’s 300-hour program is an intensive-study course with 150 hours of core curriculum that goes deep into asana, pranayama, meditation, anatomy, philosophy and more.
This core is combined with another 120 hours of electives and 30 hours of homework.
AYC’s elective topics include: philosophy, yoga for recovery, kids yoga, advanced teaching and practices, neuroscience, Ayurveda, and so much more…
We are here to support your evolution as a teacher, empowering you to practice Self Reliance and teach in from the heart. We believe that when we speak and teach from the heart we can be true conduits of the teachings, fulfilling our dharma, and illuminating the path for all.
Core Curriculum: 6 Weekend
- June 2-4
- June 16-18
- June 30 – July 2
- July 14-16
- July 28-30
- August 11-13
Core Curriculum Investment: $2999
Core Curriculum: 3 Week Immersion
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
Core Curriculum Investment: $2999
How to Register:
- Interview – book a conversation with our YTT ambassador Suzanne to get your questions answered, ensure it’s a right fit, and facilitate a smooth transition into the training program.
- Enroll by paying the $150 deposit here
- Submit payment by clicking “Register Today” for your preferred date.
NEW! Payment Plans Available
To help make our trainings more accessible, we offer 2-6 month interest-free monthly payment plans. These plans are available at checkout. All payments are to be made in full before the start of the program.
Electives (120 Hours Chosen by You)
Get Your Questions Answered!
If you have questions about yoga teacher training, please reach out to our Yoga Training Ambassador!
Looking for a place to stay?
Get Special Room Rates
If you are interested in finding convenient accommodations during your workshop or training, you can qualify for discounted rates for your stay with our friends at TownePlace Suites by Marriott. This is located within a 5-minute walking distance from our studio!
300-Hour Teacher Training FAQ
Just like our 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification Programs, we offer our students a taste of as many lineages as possible for the most well-rounded approach. We consider our programs to be non-biased, eclectic, and inspiring, offering the “greatest hits” from the best lineages. Our staff is certified in a variety of yoga schools, including Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Anusara, Jivamukti, and Viniyoga, among others. By presenting different lineages of yoga, our hope is that students realize that many paths lead to the same goal, and they can then decide what resonates most with them. Our educational goal is to help release the student of their conditioned educational expectations. We are not here to indoctrinate our students. This is a noncompetitive, open-hearted educational environment with an emphasis on personal growth, taught by exceptional leaders in the yoga field.
- Check-in is at the start of each session – If you are tardy you will be considered absent, unless you contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your tardiness and a valid reason. We will then count you as tardy instead of absent. Ongoing tardiness will not be allowed.
- Failure to attend will result in loss of Yoga Alliance credit eligibility. If this happens, we will notify you via email. No refunds will be given due to your absence. Please double and triple check you will be available for all of the sessions of the course you are signed up for.
You will be informed upon registering for each individual course as to whether or not it is recommended that you bring your book(s) with you.
To be eligible for the 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification, you will need to:
1. Have already obtained a 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification. Your 200-Hour education can be from any approved school, not just the Asheville Yoga Center (more info on Yoga Alliance).
2. Have an established daily yoga practice (recommended: 30–90 minutes, 5-6 days a week). You will not be required to provide documentation, just work through the honor system. More explanation in your Welcome and Information Packet upon registration.
3. Make payment (see below “MONEY AND FINANCES”).
4. Interview (book your interview here).
5. Have a willingness to grow. A ready heart to receive and an open mind to blossom!
We try to make it as simple as possible. After reading as much as you can from this website, if you still have questions please contact our yoga teacher training ambassador, Suzanne at email@example.com or (828)772-0518.
You must complete the program within 2 years.
– Enroll in the core curriculum program: either 4 week immersion or 8 weekend course
– Enjoy the training! It includes:
150 hours = core curriculum
120 hours = elective courses
30 hours = homework and assignments
Total = 300 hours
– Submit your completed “Track Your Progress” document once you’ve completed your training
– Submit the $50 Completion fee
Congrats! Once you complete all 300 hours, we’ll ask you to submit your tracking grid where you have logged all of your training hours. Please allow us up to 10 days to verify that all requirements have been met. We’ll then provide a link to your $50 Completion Fee. Next, we’ll mail out your Graduation Packet! This includes your Asheville Yoga Center 300-Hour Certificate and instructions for submitting to Yoga Alliance.
Please contact our 300 Hour Program Advisor with any questions.
Our courses average 10–45 people per event. Often the average is 30, which can seem like a cozy room, full of people and yoga props, but our instructors give ample Q&A time — as well as small peer group teaching time — so you leave each course with the confidence to apply what you have learned.
Upon enrolling, you will receive a tracking grid to help you keep record of your trainings and credit hours. For each training, we will provide you with a breakdown of your credit hours, so you can easily keep your grid up to date.
You can also log into your Union account to find more details on your past and upcoming trainings.
Please contact our 300 Hour Program Coordinator with any questions.
The tuition is $4,675 full price. Monthly interest free payment plans are available upon registration.
*Tuition does not include books, housing, or meals.
Yes. Asheville Yoga Center offers interest-free monthly payment plans. These plans are available at checkout. All payments are to be made in full before the start of the program.
No. According to Yoga Alliance guidelines, no outside transfer credits are allowed in any 300-Hour program. All courses must be completed through Asheville Yoga Center.
Cancellation Policy for 300-Hour Tuition
- The student is responsible for paying all credits taken and will be charged a $600 cancellation fee.
Please see our full cancellation and transfer policy for more details on fees. For individual module refunds, please fill out a cancellation or transfer request form.